advice needed

Options
Marga
Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor 🐘
so i am half way through on this level enrolled with HLC .... i have done the exam papers for Unit 5 & 6 but havent done yet unit 32 ethics and unit 15 cash management and credit control

i just cant bare the thought of talking to HLC at all so is there a way i can book myself with another learning provider to do these two simulations?

will then that allow me to completely been awarded level 3?

also is it worth carry on with the old diploma when i can transfer to the new one and just do cash management exam to finish level 3? i am really messed up!

any advice will be welcome

Comments

• coojee
    coojee Registered Posts: 794 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hi Marga

You can go to other providers for the 2 remaining units, not sure what the costs will be though. Just phone up the usual suspects (BPP/Kaplan/Eagle) and ask them for a price.

If you transfer to the new standards now you'll have even more left to do than you have at the moment. You'll need to do cash management, spreadsheets and professional ethics (assuming you've done all of Unit 31 already).

Best advice therefore is to do the remainder under the old standards (again, assuming you've done Unit 31)

coojee
  • Marga
    Options
    coojee wrote: »
    Hi Marga

You can go to other providers for the 2 remaining units, not sure what the costs will be though. Just phone up the usual suspects (BPP/Kaplan/Eagle) and ask them for a price.

If you transfer to the new standards now you'll have even more left to do than you have at the moment. You'll need to do cash management, spreadsheets and professional ethics (assuming you've done all of Unit 31 already).

Best advice therefore is to do the remainder under the old standards (again, assuming you've done Unit 31)

coojee

hi thanks so much for your reply

yes i did unit 31 already on level 2

i have now contacted Kaplan to check about the two units i have left and ask them for costs, will be contacting BPP today too

also as i have until June 2011 to finish in the old AAT route i think i can get these two units out of the way soon (ie hopefully jan/feb/mar) and then concentrate entirely onto Level 4

thanks for the advice i think i knew what i needed to do , just needed someone to re assure me it was the right thing to do lol

thanks again
  • torresgbr
    torresgbr Registered Posts: 38 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hey Marga
    I did level 2 with HLC, however I couldn't afford the price to stay with them. I have gone with Premier to do Level 3. They seem very good. All there assignments are computer based, I sent my first assignment Sunday Afternoon and received detailed feedback by 11am the next day. No 7-10 days marking with them!!!!!
    I understand what you mean about not wanting to phone them, life is far too short!!!!!!
    Regards
    Karen
  • Marga
    Options
    torresgbr wrote: »
    Hey Marga
    I did level 2 with HLC, however I couldn't afford the price to stay with them. I have gone with Premier to do Level 3. They seem very good. All there assignments are computer based, I sent my first assignment Sunday Afternoon and received detailed feedback by 11am the next day. No 7-10 days marking with them!!!!!
    I understand what you mean about not wanting to phone them, life is far too short!!!!!!
    Regards
    Karen

Thanks Karen

basically i just need to sit the simulations as i have done all the assignments/book etc

i dont even want to consider giving HLC a call after what happened with my unit 31 sim which i had to arrange 3 times!!!!
  • Marga
    Options
    i have now received a reply from BPP

i can sit a simulation for only £100 or i can buy the whole package (simulation, materials , mocks and tutor support) for £165

i am awaiting a reply from Kaplan and then i will decide but it all looks as if i am going to study these over christmas and get them done jan/feb!
  • torresgbr
    torresgbr Registered Posts: 38 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hey Marga

That sounds very promising. I'm impressed with the price they quoted. I dunno whats happened to HLC since the new qualifications started. I was really happy with Level 2 yet reading the HLC Forum I'm so glad I switched
    Good Luck
    Karen
Privacy Policy