Wish me Luck

jewels.p
jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
Think I might get back home tonight after being stuck in town since Sunday. My other half has eventually managed to get the car out after getting a digger to come down the road to make it passable!

Just hope they dont tell me the exams have been rescheduled for Monday and Tuesday or I'll have to go throught this whole ordeal of trying to get there again next week!

Comments

• Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor 🐘
    Good luck ...try to relax a bit this weekend :)
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Good luck getting home! At least it's nicer to be stuck at home then at a random other place!

If the exams would be rescheduled on Monday, I'm sure you would have been told by now though.
  • jenny3549
    jenny3549 Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Good luck getting home - a nice hot glass of mulled wine when you get there? You deserve it!
  • reddwarf
    reddwarf Registered Posts: 528 Epic contributor 🐘
    Blimey Jewels what a palavar. Hope you are home and snug very soon!
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    jewels.p wrote: Β»
    Think I might get back home tonight after being stuck in town since Sunday. My other half has eventually managed to get the car out after getting a digger to come down the road to make it passable!

lol same here we've all been out shovelling snow, after about 3 hours one of the neighbours who's a lanscape gardener had managed to get hold of a mini digger which made the job easier. Wll put some pics on facebook later.

Best of luck hun, hope you get home x
  • jilt
    Jewels did you get home?
  • jewels.p
    Hi Jill,

Yes I did thanks. Someone had come down with a digger and then my other half dug the car out. We did get stuck when we were driving home but managed to dig ourselves out (well he did). I was so glad to be back home.

This morning he had to bring me to work cause the road down to the main road is now like a sheet of glass! Oh the joys of living in the country!
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Pretty icy round here too. Just seen someone nearly take out the street-light across the road after skidding down the hill.
  • Marga
    any news from AAT re exams?
  • jilt
    jewels.p wrote: Β»
    Hi Jill,

Yes I did thanks. Someone had come down with a digger and then my other half dug the car out. We did get stuck when we were driving home but managed to dig ourselves out (well he did). I was so glad to be back home.

This morning he had to bring me to work cause the road down to the main road is now like a sheet of glass! Oh the joys of living in the country!

Glad you got home eventually :001_smile:
  • jewels.p
    Marga wrote: Β»
    any news from AAT re exams?

Not a peep so dont have a clue whether resits are going to be available or what. I need to know as we are always busy at work in the run up to Christmas and I have to arrange a few meetings but dont want to incase the AAT spring it on me that I have to do exams!

You would think the AAT would have the decency to advise whether it will be before or after Christmas. Surely they know that by now.
  • CJC
    You would have thought that the AAT would have had contingency plans for this. I would imagine that snow in northern Scotland in December is hardly a rare occurrence.
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Glad you got home ok - best of luck for the resits whenever they are xx
  • Marga
    CJC wrote: Β»
    You would have thought that the AAT would have had contingency plans for this. I would imagine that snow in northern Scotland in December is hardly a rare occurrence.

seasonal variation?
  • CJC
    CJC wrote: Β»
    Pretty icy round here too. Just seen someone nearly take out the street-light across the road after skidding down the hill.

And this lot weren't so lucky... looks like we'll need another new lamppost (the second this year).
Privacy Policy