cba exams

lynn26
lynn26 Registered Posts: 42 Regular contributor ⭐
can any one tell me when will you recieve the exam marks for a computer based exam i have sat mine this evening wednesday the 8th do they get marked within a day or have you got to wait a few weeks the exam was personnel tax .......

Comments

• keane155
    keane155 Registered Posts: 404 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi, how did you find the exam - I did personal tax last week and hated it. We have a 6 week wait for the results.
  • lynn26
    cba exam

well to be honest i found it terrible there was questions in there i have never seen before also dont like having multi choice as alot of the answers are quite simlar i thought the idea of computer exams was for them to be marked in a few days so if you do fail you can sit it straight away again..........
  • keane155
    I think it's just foundation and intermediate where you get instant results. I also didn't like the exam - it's going to be a long wait for the results. :(
  • lynn26
    cba exam

see in one of your messages you had qustion on computers with hrmc and what date i also had that in mine didnt have clue also had one with four different tax years and had to work out how much they owed in each year know i got that one wrong
  • keane155
    I had the four tax years one too I think - was that the payment on account one? I divided the amount by two but forgot about the balancing payment for the following January. I think the computer question was stupid, it wasn't in the text book and I don't really see what use it would be knowing the date that it was introduced!

Hopefully we have all done OK, I'm just hoping that the results come through a bit quicker.
Privacy Policy