Christmas week

PGM
PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Its very quiet on the forum this week!

I thought it would be busy with everyone winding down for the holidays :)

Comments

• burg
    burg Registered, Moderator Posts: 1,441 mod
    Or maybe there like me and trying to get things tidied up to be able to have time from Xmas to New Year before the January rush!

Got to go
    Regards,

Burg
  • BeccaLouJ9
    BeccaLouJ9 Registered Posts: 896 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I'm pretty fed up of the snow now... I have walked to work for the last two days, and unless the car is out tomorrow- I'm not going into work- I cant take the walking anymore. And its not just a 5 minute walk- it's 2x half hour walks there and the same back!

Anyway, I cant wait for CHRISTMAS!!!!!! I'm soo excited...

So many people to see, Hopefully snow will have cleared! I have to go to 5 seperate locations on christmas day! What are everyone else's plan's, travel wise?
  • steveJ
    steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Yeah i think everyones probably getting everything sorted out for the new year.

In regards to Christmas, ill be back and forth from parents to girlfriends place... Hour n half each way so ill try not to do that too many times !!!

Hows everyones christmas shopping going ? I need two more presents and im done !!
  • PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    burg wrote: ยป
    Or maybe there like me and trying to get things tidied up to be able to have time from Xmas to New Year before the January rush!

Got to go

I like that most people are off over xmas and most companies close down, means I have a lot less work to come back to than after holidays at other times of the year :)
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Well two more presents to buy and am done finish work tomorrow and off on train after that :)
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Today is the last working day of the year for me. Tomorrow my holiday starts and Friday I am flying to Holland to stay at my parents place for a bit. The only problem is if the flights are cancelled, but then I'll just have to quickly do some shopping so that I got something to eat (other than noodles) for the weekend.

I've been very busy in this week, trying to get some stuff finished before my holiday starts, but today I just feel like I can't be bothered anymore. I managed to finish the things I wanted to finish and am now looking for things to do without starting something I can't finish anymore. So yes, I was tidying up as well, just like Ian.
  • crispy
    crispy Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    My christmas started on Monday, or I thought it would do - unfortunately got caught up in the nightmare at Heathrow t3. Was due to fly out to Bangkok but flight was cancelled and still have no have no idea what is going on :(
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I had yesterday off as it was Yule, but am working the rest of this week. We're so busy here (boo!) so I will likely be in next week some time as well.

Hoping to get to my parents for xmas day but all depends on the weather...

Safe travels to everyone!
  • Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I'm working at home until 5th January, bad news is that I am really working from home, stop on Christmas eve and start again on day after boxing day!!!

The joy of January tax returns
  • Andypandy
    Andypandy Registered Posts: 526 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Been busy getting Christmas sorted, & other than 5 presents that haven't been delivered by the postman yet, finished everything last night :)
  • jenny3549
    jenny3549 Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Yes!!! Stock audit finished, no problems at all - staff all getting drunk and having a knees up so will be finished soon. Phew!

Roll on Christmas!

Have a great one everybody!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    well last min vat done my last day going smooth
Privacy Policy