CBA Results problem

Options
sun123
sun123 Registered Posts: 19 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
DOES ANYONE HAVE PROBLEM WITH THE CBA EXAMS Results on website? its not updated one of my assessment result which i done in November in the aat website. something wrong. is it only for me or anyone ??????..please

thanks
john

Comments

• jenny3549
    jenny3549 Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Hi John,

Where do the results show - I was wondering this today having received the general email about the results for the CBAs. Had a look on my statement of acheivement thing but it just says 'not yet attempted' for the exam I took in December.

Am a bit confused as I don't know if this is normal or if it should show something else.

Has anyone had anything shown yet or am I looking in the wrong place?
  • janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Hi John

I am having problems getting mine as well and so are quite a few I go to college with

Jan
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Hello John/Jenny

John, I would contact the AAT with regards to your results not appearing. Were you not given your result when you completed the CBA?

Jenny, to view your results you need to log on to MyAAT. Once logged on you will see a section headed up 'Your Achievements'. This will show the levels you have completed. If you click on the 'View your statement of achievement' this will take you to another screen where you will see the levels completed as well as your current studies. If you click on your current level you can see the various 'modules/units' and the date you passed them.

Hope this helps?

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • JaffasGirl
    JaffasGirl Registered Posts: 387 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    since you took yours in november, prior to the 'big fix' i would contact the AAT, or your test centre.

mine showed up the day after, and i took mine last week.
  • SusieQtips
    SusieQtips Registered Posts: 65 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    CBA results
    sun123 wrote: ยป
    DOES ANYONE HAVE PROBLEM WITH THE CBA EXAMS Results on website? its not updated one of my assessment result which i done in November in the aat website. something wrong. is it only for me or anyone ??????..please

thanks
    john

I think they only appear on the statement of achievement when you have finished the whole level. If you log on then go half way down on the left hand side of this front page there is a heading that says 'my assessments' or something like that. If you click on that it will give you the result of the recent CBA results.
  • JaffasGirl
    JaffasGirl Registered Posts: 387 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    No, they appear on the statement of achievement.

If you need to do another exam before completely fulfilling the criteria, it comes up with 'not completed' and if you have, it gives the date.

would be best to speak to your test centre, if you have your print out saying you've passed there should be no problem.
  • chrmd145
    chrmd145 Registered Posts: 5 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    an email was sent round saying AAT had had a lot of problems with the upload of results, but they should be online by the 19th, mine has gone back to my old result when i resat my exam in december!!
Privacy Policy