AAT Feedback Questionnaire for ECR

Deejaybee
Deejaybee Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
I hope everyone who struggled with the ECR paper will complete the online feedback questionnaire - if everyone completes it saying they found contribution, equivalent units really hard and the lay out confusing surely they will have to make some allowances???

Comments

• emma123
    emma123 Registered Posts: 108 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    or we could complain about every question :) lol

do the forms take long to fill in? i wouldn't mind complaining about limiting factors as the new layout totally threw me
  • Sally5065
    Sally5065 Registered Posts: 48 Regular contributor ⭐
    AAT feedback questionnaire

Hi Emma,

I have just completed the questionnaire in 10 minutes, i've also e-mailed examfeedback@aat.org.uk about the limiting factor question.

Hope this helps

Sally :)
  • coojee
    coojee Registered Posts: 794 Epic contributor 🐘
    What was wrong with the limiting factors question? Was it just that you didn't know what to put in the blank spaces? The calculation itself was quite straight forward wasn't it?
  • Mazza
    Mazza Registered Posts: 14 New contributor 🐸
    Can anyone remember what answer they got for the limiting factor question?
  • coojee
    coojee Registered Posts: 794 Epic contributor 🐘
    I make it 200,000 total profit made
  • Mazza
    Phew, that's what I got too.
  • Mazza
    Thank you coojee, you have put my mind a rest now! Let's just hope I got the rest of the exam correct too!
  • anniebabe
    anniebabe Registered Posts: 595 Epic contributor 🐘
    Been advised by one of my tutors that this limiting factor question was verging on level 4, that is why we struggled and that if a lot of people struggled they sometimes withdraw the question, fingers crossed cause i was clueless with the contract thing.
  • emma123
    emma123 Registered Posts: 108 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    anniebabe wrote: »
    Been advised by one of my tutors that this limiting factor question was verging on level 4, that is why we struggled and that if a lot of people struggled they sometimes withdraw the question, fingers crossed cause i was clueless with the contract thing.

level 4 :O it knocks ur confidence when a question totally throws u
  • anniebabe
    anniebabe Registered Posts: 595 Epic contributor 🐘
    Yeah apparently so, I asked a tutor about it today and he had a look at the question told me that they dont normally teach that kind of stuff till level 4 - so thats why we had never seen it before in class or in the text books.
Privacy Policy