who to study with?

lauren_phipps
lauren_phipps Registered Posts: 8 New contributor 🐸
i used HLC for my foundation level 2 cert, but didn't find their course very good

i've just tried BPP online, but it's not very straight forward knowing which boxes to tick and what to buy

can I have some advice from you guys who are already doing it please?

thank you

Lauren x

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hello Lauren

I would recommend you consider purchasing the course text book, question bank and pass cards. Are you going to study with BPP by attending classes on a day release basis/evening classes or by distance learning?

Any queries please feel free to message me here.

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • steveJ
    steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hey,

Check out Premier Training. I studied foundation with them and am halfway through intermediate. Tutors are always available and coursework is sent back quite quick. When i were first looking they were the cheapest i found plus they offer payment plans for the course interest free.

Check 'em out
  • Lou1234
    Lou1234 Registered Posts: 210 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I'm another person studying with Premier Training and am very happy with them!

I'm just waiting for the results of my final Technician exam and have done every level with them. As SteveJ said, tutors are always around and work is marked and sent back in good time. They work late 2 nights a week and I get quick responses to any e-mails I send.
Privacy Policy