Unit 15 Simulation paper

Arina
Arina Registered Posts: 18 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
I am doing this unit 15 and would really appreciate if somebody could email me any additional mock test papers (with answers). Any advice/tips on preparing to the test itself would also help. Thanks.
my email arina1@live.co.uk

Comments

• Arina
    unit 15 Cash Management and Credit Control

has everyone already moved onto the new syllabus? :(
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    i am on the old syllabus, i will email some over

tracy
  • Arina
    Thank you so much!
  • Budgie
    Budgie Registered Posts: 56 Regular contributor โญ
    Arina wrote: ยป
    has everyone already moved onto the new syllabus? :(

Hi Arina,
    I'm on the old standards too. From what I've heard, we have to complete the current level under the old standards by May. Hope your Unit 15 goes well. I haven't done this yet, currently doing Unit 31, which I'm re-sitting.
  • Arina
    Hi! Who do you study with? I am with BPP and I got an email from them that we should try to do our first try by end of April... By the way, for re-sitting you dont have to do all - only those parts that was not right on the test? am I right?
    I really do not like unit 15. I am happy to calculate stuff and do conclusions, but this one is overloaded with theorethical questions, which seems to impossible to remember. I do worry that I will get the question which did not stuck in my head and already thinking on how re-sitting is done.
  • Budgie
    Arina wrote: ยป
    Hi! Who do you study with? I am with BPP and I got an email from them that we should try to do our first try by end of April... By the way, for re-sitting you dont have to do all - only those parts that was not right on the test? am I right?
    I really do not like unit 15. I am happy to calculate stuff and do conclusions, but this one is overloaded with theorethical questions, which seems to impossible to remember. I do worry that I will get the question which did not stuck in my head and already thinking on how re-sitting is done.

I'm distance learning through James Watt College in Greenock, using Kaplan books.

Yes you're right about not having to re-sit all three parts if you just failed one part.

Just keep going over the theoretical stuff again and again. Sometimes things are more fresh if you revisit it later. Test yourself a lot, that helps too. Hope it goes well ! :)
  • Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    i should have done this last week :(

can someone please kick my ass and get me into motivation mood?please?
  • BeccaLouJ9
    BeccaLouJ9 Registered Posts: 896 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Consider yourelf kicked.. (but only very gently...)

x
  • Budgie
    Hi Marga, I too now give u a gentle kick in the pants! :-) As long as I get one back, cos we all need it don't we! I find it hard to get motivated too, studying by distance learning is hard but it helps you learn or improve some skills without realising. Like time management, or organisational skills. Or making truffles to avoid studying lol! You get the picture!

Arina, forgot to say before, I am more comfortable with calculations too, and find it hard learning theory. I find repetition/ memorising to be the best way for me and there are probably other ways too. I can look at something for ages and not get it. But then if I leave it alone and concentrate on something else, then go back to it, it's clearer. Sometimes I won't understand something for weeks then going over it again and again, suddenly it clicks and I understand!
  • Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    hi thanks ...now i have to sit down as my a$$ hurts from the kicking *LOL*

I am studying french at the moment and learning a new software (SAP) plus doing my jiob, taking care of the house (ie read husband and cats) ...so i think my brain is shouting me for a bit of relax time *LOL*

I cant wait for Wednesday when i will know if i have passed DFS and MAC and will start again next weekend with Unit 15...should be of interest to me as i am a credit controller so most of the things in the book appeal to my work!
  • Budgie
    Lol, yes you go and have a sit down, Marga (or superwoman)! Hope all goes well with your next unit, sounds like it's your cup of tea.
Privacy Policy