Exam failure's £100k legal fight

jilt
jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
Anyone read about the woman suing her training provider for not giving her enough tuition in exams techniques?

Reminded me of this forum, can't think why :lol:

Comments

• BeccaLouJ9
    BeccaLouJ9 Registered Posts: 896 Epic contributor 🐘
    Haha I read about that.. She managed to pass all the other exams except one... Surely she can't be serious, asking for £100,000 compensation!

x
  • PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    BeccaLouJ9 wrote: »
    Haha I read about that.. She managed to pass all the other exams except one... Surely she can't be serious, asking for £100,000 compensation!

x

Some people lose all perspective, its not the end of the world to fail one.
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Anyone else's first thought - Glynis?!!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    blobbyh wrote: »

:lol: dam beat me too it
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    blobbyh wrote: »

I refrained from naming names!!
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I hadn't read it yet, but just read it and this bit just made me laugh even more than the rest:
    “This is because I have found it psychologically difficult to take legal examinations following my experiences on the course and subsequently, at OXILP.”

Thank you so much for pointing this out! :lol:
  • Primble
    Primble Registered Posts: 734 Epic contributor 🐘
    post the link up guys, i need a laugh
  • anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I failed a physics test in the third year at secondary school so didn't take is an O level option (those were the days); I'm really truly a budding internationally renowned physacist (who can't spell but who the hell cares). Shall I sue Mr Hall for not preparing me for my exam in June 1983?????
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
  • welshwizard
    welshwizard Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Some people think that learning is the responsibility of the teachers! Learning is not something you have done to you - it is something you do for yourself!

For too long people have been spoon fed and now we are seeing the results. Many people are unable to think for themselves and make decisions. There is a growing body of teachers turning to the Habits of Mind school of thought - which places the emphasis on the learners not the teachers!
Privacy Policy