Weds night out!!

BeccaLouJ9
BeccaLouJ9 Registered Posts: 896 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
Sat here all dressed up, ready to go out, and my choice of reading material until the friends arrive.......... Indirect Tax Study Text. This is what life has come to!!

Just thought I'd share!
x

Comments

• katsutlieff
    katsutlieff Registered Posts: 459 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    The night out is a nice incentive though. I have Poached eggs on toast as my reward for studying.

Think you may have the better deal
  • PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I went out also, bowling and a couple of drinks...

Got to make an effort to do things mid week, or else its nothing but drudgery waiting for the weekend to roll by, again.
  • BeccaLouJ9
    Aw, so right! Good evening, forgot all about Tax while dancing the night away! x
  • Woooof
    Woooof Registered Posts: 174 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    It's alright for some partying during the week ;)

Unfortunately for me I have to get up at 6am for work =[
  • BeccaLouJ9
    As do I (well 6.30), That is why I was a good girl and got in just before Midnight!!

The problem with having friends who are Uni students is that they can lie in all day and therefore stay out all night, making me look boring when I leave at 11.30pm!!!

x
  • emma123
    emma123 Registered Posts: 108 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    My treat for passing was going to see Peter Kay in concert. Well I would have went anyway regardless of passing or failing lol
  • Woooof
    Oh you were a good girl then ^_^ lol

I know how you feel, I do like it when they start complaining about how they don't have much money though :P
  • BeccaLouJ9
    Yeh I guess, Although they seem to have an endless supply of funds when it comes to alcohol!? Even if I had the money I don't think I could keep up with them anyway!

x
  • BeccaLouJ9
    Woooof wrote: ยป
    Oh you were a good girl then ^_^ lol

I hope this wasn't sarcastic?!! :)

x
  • Woooof
    I hope this wasn't sarcastic?!!

x
    Haha, I wasn't being sarcastic, you rarely see a 20 year old go on a night out and be in before midnight :D

One thing I've worked out about uni students is that they get really drunk before going out by drinking loads of cheap economy vodka T_T
  • BeccaLouJ9
    Yep! My friend brought over cheap sparkling Rose and mixed it with some sort of Vodka!? I don't know how they do it!

I tend not to stay out too late on night's out- used to being up early I guess! (sounding so boring right now!) Unless it's a special occassion of course! So when I fail the skills test I just finished and sent away- I shall be going out to celebrate more studying!!! Yay!

x
  • Woooof
    I'm guessing you couldn't pronounce who made the vodka :P

I'm sure the skills test you've done is great ^_^ But wait until you move onto Level 4 T_T
  • BeccaLouJ9
    I'm guessing you couldn't pronounce who made the vodka :P

!! How Rude! Nope, just cannot remember! .. (maybe a little of the non pronouncing! :P)
    I'm sure the skills test you've done is great ^_^ But wait until you move onto Level 4 T_T

I completely didnt answer a whole question- so I think it's pretty fair to say I have failed that one!! I don't mind- I thought it was unfair as I couldn't find any ref to it in my study text!

Level 4!! Long way to go yet to catch up with that!

x
  • Woooof
    !! How Rude! Nope, just cannot remember! .. (maybe a little of the non pronouncing! :P)
    I didn't mean to be rude, I just presumed it would be Russian/Polish and hard to say ;)
    I completely didnt answer a whole question- so I think it's pretty fair to say I have failed that one!! I don't mind- I thought it was unfair as I couldn't find any ref to it in my study text!

Level 4!! Long way to go yet to catch up with that!

x
    Luckily when I completed it a few years ago I didn't need to do as much as you ^_^
  • BeccaLouJ9
    I didn't mean to be rude, I just presumed it would be Russian/Polish and hard to say ;)

Haha dw you were right!

x
Privacy Policy