Health and Safety

loopy lou
loopy lou Registered Posts: 41 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi everyone

I am looking to finish off my AAT this year (old standards) I need to complete my Health and safety project but i am having issues figuring out how it needs to be presented does anyone have any ideas ?

Comments

• Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I guess it depends on who is assessing it but simple report with main headings would suffice. Mine was very basic, I just made sure I covered all the bases.
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    i did mine with bpp and it was a booklet full of questions i had to answer and present proof of things (fire escape plan etc)

tracy
  • Budgie
    Budgie Registered Posts: 56 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hey loopy lou, I'm guessing this is for Unit 31, is that right? Usually it says in the skills test paper about the presentation, that documents should be neatly word processed and put together with your answer/data&task papers, into some kind of file. I don't think it matters the type of file, but I used a clip file with a clear front, so that the title page was on show. I went through the test and answer papers and put on sticky notes to make sure I hadn't missed anything. Hope this helps in some way!
Privacy Policy