Unit 10 Mapping

Options
Webby
Webby Registered Posts: 29 Regular contributor ⭐
I'm so close to sending off my Unit 10 project but I'm struggling with how I'm meant to fill in the mapping sheet. Am I just numbering all paragraph's that relate to the element.

Also what does it mean by range statement. This is really frustrating as I'm so close and I just want to finish.

Comments

• sdv
    sdv Registered Posts: 585 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Webby wrote: »
    I'm so close to sending off my Unit 10 project but I'm struggling with how I'm meant to fill in the mapping sheet. Am I just numbering all paragraph's that relate to the element.

I have sent you a PM

you need to number all the paragraphs in your project. There are different ways of numbering the paragraphs in the project, but how you number the paragraphs does not matter so long as the Assessor, IV and EV can easily follow them to locate the evidence.

you then need a mapping document showing all the Unit 10 PC, K&U anf RS. You then need to reference the paragrapgh number (& Papge number) against it to indicate where in your project you have covered that crieteria. It could be in the introduction, project main body, appendex, withness statement etc

Webby wrote: »

Also what does it mean by range statement. This is really frustrating as I'm so close and I just want to finish.

Range statements for Unit 10.1

• Fully functioning computer system not being available
    • Staff absence
    • Changes in work patterns and demands

You need to indicate where have considered that above points in your project. It is more likely that all the above ponits will have been covered where you have discussed and planned the contingncy for staff sickness cover and where you may have written about IT systems in the company. If you have not covered this, you can always go back to that section and add a sentense or two to cover this.
Privacy Policy