What Next !!!

Options
Suebea
Suebea Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
Hi I'm looking for some advice on what to do next - I am just one simulation away from completing the intermediate which I was doing through my local college and was supported and paid for by work however i was made redundant from that job and whilst they have paid for me to complete this level they obviously will not pay for the next level. I am in a new job now but they are unable to help me like my last employer.

I would like to complete it fully but am unsure how to do this as I will have to pay for it myself and will be unable to get the time off work to attend the classes - does anyone know or can recommend a online course I could do?

I hope someone can help as it seems a shame to have come so far and to have to stop here.

Thanks

Comments

• Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Have a look at the online classes of the BPP, although they are not cheap, they might be just what you are after.

Otherwise there are a number of distance learning options via quite a few providers, which can differ greatly in price, but there are a few recommendations here on the forums.

Also it might be an option with your employer that you start the course and instead of taking the time off to attend college, you offer to make up those hours on different days during the week. Often employers are happy with the flex time, as they don't loose out on your time in the office, but you are studying, which benefits them in return.
  • Becky V
    Becky V Registered Posts: 374 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi i am doing the level 4 with Kaplan as distance learner and am doing a unit at a time so it spreads the cost and you can do it at your own pace. I study most evenings and it fits round my family and work.
  • Hopeipassx
    Hopeipassx Registered Posts: 66 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Maybe try evening classes at your local college?
Privacy Policy