updating the statement of achievement!!

Clairey
Clairey Registered Posts: 12 New contributor 🐸
Hiya all

We took our exam on the 24th Feb for indirect tax and it still shows as not attempted even though we have the slips from the college saying competent.

Any idea how long it takes for the site to be updated?

Thanks x

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hiya Clairey

All the CBAs I have sat have updated my statement of achievement by the end of the day which I sat the exam.

I have a few CBAs over the next couple of weeks so will let you know how soon my record is updated - providing I am competent and it is updated!

Will message you again soon.

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Clairey
    Clairey Registered Posts: 12 New contributor 🐸
    Hi Jo x

Thanks, we've tried emailing but it states up to 21 days for a reply which is just madness!! the others I've taken are all showing but this one isn't even showing that we've tried to take it or anything! It was delayed due to technical problems at the college but stil it's linked directly to aat!! glad i've got my piece of paper from the college lol otherwise i'd be in panic mode by now ha ha x

good luck for yours x
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Thanks Clairey... March is going to be a manic month for me with a CBA virtually every week, first one being this Tuesday!

Fingers crossed that your record is updated soon, but like you said , you have your piece of paper from college so keep it in a safe place:)
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
Privacy Policy