Cash Management

aamir34
aamir34 Registered Posts: 6 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
I have exam on 4th april i am unable to view practise exam online can anyone help me.

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Hello

When you say unable to view practice exam - what happens when you try? Have you tried to F11 button?
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • sdv
    sdv Registered Posts: 585 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I have exam on 4th april i am unable to view practise exam online can anyone help me.

I beleive there is no practice paper available on line from AAT on Cash Management, like papers on other units

However, you can ask your service provider to set up a practice paper which you can take at their centre.

There is no charge for this
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Ooops... been a long day of revising for my next CBA!

sdv is correct - there is no practice paper available online for Cash Management. However, I do believe that you can download the questions (same location as the practice CBAs) and attempt these - solutions are also available.

Hope you can download this resource and good luck for 4 April!
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • aamir34
    aamir34 Registered Posts: 6 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Thx guys will try that.
  • guinea pig
    guinea pig Registered Posts: 402 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Its worth contacting your tutor/centre to see if they can set up the practice for you, to give you the experience of completing it online - I found that there was a lot of scrolling up and down in this exam, which you don't realise with the paper practice. It also helped to have scrap paper to jot figures down as I went along.
    Good luck
    GP
Privacy Policy