MAC revision Leeds Saturday April 16th 2011

Options
SandyHood
SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
This June will be the last sitting of the NVQ and Diploma pathway exams.
So an intensive day on 16 April will provide the opportunity to go away and revise the key areas ahead of the exam on Monday June 13th.

This date is the result of student requests.
I think that those attending will be able to attempt their papers with more confidence in their ability to pass.

We will focus on passing MAC (Diploma Unit 33)
The content of an MAC day would include appropriate subject content for the new financial performance (FNPF) and budgeting (BGT) units. Some aspects are useful for PEV (NVQ Unit 8).

The fee is £100 per person per day which I will require to confirm your booking.

I may miss expressions of interest if you reply to this thread, so please email me if you wish to attend . I will explain how to pay. On receipt of payment I will confirm that you have a place on the course.

Places are capped at 8 per day to ensure that classes are small, that way individual attention is possible.

Thank you
Sandy
sandy@sandyhood.com
www.sandyhood.com

Comments

• SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    Options
    I've heard from Anniebabe who is on the NVQ course, but not from anyone taking MAC.

Who would be interested if I changed the day to a PEV revision class?
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • anniebabe
    anniebabe Registered Posts: 595 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    any other takers on this revision day? or will it have to be cancelled? :(
  • anniebabe
    anniebabe Registered Posts: 595 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Sandy ive received your email and sent you an answer - but getting out of office reply atm.
Privacy Policy