Peaf

BeccaLouJ9
BeccaLouJ9 Registered Posts: 896 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
Hellooo,

I am doing the Prof Ethics exam on Monday. Are there no past exam papers for this? I know there won't be any on the new syllabus, but was wandering that if there was any on the old that I could have a look at?

Thanks

Becca x

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Hello Becca

Sorry I've not replied to your email - things are a little hectic here at the moment (will reply later tonight/tomorrow).

I think that ethics was examined by way of skills tests under the old standards so I'm not sure whether there are any students/tutors who will be able to provide these skills tests for you.

If you have completed the practice CBA and also the questions in your question bank and those in the text book then I would say you are well placed for sitting the CBA.

Hope you are well.

Chat soon.

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • BeccaLouJ9
    Hey Jo, yeh I did think of this this morning, that it was probably a different format.. eg skills test! Thanks for the reply though, just completed 3 practice assessments this morning.

Does anyone know the pass rate for the exam? Is it 80%? This may be a random figure I have just plucked from the air, but it is what I am getting at the moment.. Hopefully by Monday it'll be 100%!!

Jo dw about replying to email if you're busy, completely understand- it's not important stuff anyway!!

Have a good weekend!

Becca x
  • Jo Clark
    Hi Becca

Can't believe how quick today has gone!

Pass rate for CBAs is 70%.

I've replied to your email - any other problems drop me another message/text.

JC
    Benjamin Franklin
  • BeccaLouJ9
    Yay, Passed! Thanks for all your help Jo!!

x
  • Jo Clark
    Yay, Passed! Thanks for all your help Jo!!

x

Many congratulations Becca and you are most welcome :)
    Benjamin Franklin
Privacy Policy