Passed Indirect Tax today!

kirstym01
kirstym01 Registered Posts: 43 Regular contributor ⭐
Just thought I would drop by to say I have passed Indirect Tax today, I'm so happy :) Just 3 exams left now before 1st July eeeekkkk! How are the rest of you getting on/coping with your exams?

Kirsty

Comments

• Amie1977
    Amie1977 Registered Posts: 33 Epic contributor 🐘
    Congratulations!!!! I've only just started Level 3 so haven't taken any exams yet but know I felt the pressure to finish Level 2 before the cut off!!!

I am sure you will be fine with your last 3 exams and then on to Level 4 for you!
  • BeccaLouJ9
    BeccaLouJ9 Registered Posts: 896 Epic contributor 🐘
    Well Done! SPSW left for me for L3. Happy examing everyone!

B x
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    well done

tracy
  • Sammmy88
    Sammmy88 Registered Posts: 283 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Well done!!

I can't wait to sit my first Level 3 exam!!! :-)
    Level 2 - Passed 2011
    Level 3 - Passed 2012
    Level 4 - Passed 2014

Awaiting to start CIMA :)
  • Luby
    Luby Registered Posts: 51 Regular contributor ⭐
    Congratulations

Well done on passing I have Indirect tax and cash management left sit them next week :) how did you find indirect tax ? should i be worried ?
  • kirstym01
    Thanks everyone! I just want 1st July to be here now so they can all be forgotten about!

Luby - Indirect Tax is fine, I would be more worried about cash management if I were you! The exam was 90 minutes, I had finished in 20 minutes! Don't forget you can access material on the Indirect tax exam, if you haven't already done the AAT practice then take a peek and see what I mean!

Goodluck to you all, let us all know how you get on!
  • jojo1979
    jojo1979 Registered Posts: 75 Regular contributor ⭐
    Congratulations Kirsty well done!

I have my last three the next three weeks, next week being costing which i am dreading

xx
  • lyndonw
    lyndonw Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    kirstym01 wrote: »
    Thanks everyone! I just want 1st July to be here now so they can all be forgotten about!

Luby - Indirect Tax is fine, I would be more worried about cash management if I were you! The exam was 90 minutes, I had finished in 20 minutes! Don't forget you can access material on the Indirect tax exam, if you haven't already done the AAT practice then take a peek and see what I mean!

Goodluck to you all, let us all know how you get on!

Congrats on passing!

I'm sitting the Indirect Tax exam this week and as I went to check the practice exam I noticed the reference material... Can you seriously access that during the exam as it seems to cover most of the required knowledge - I mean do I even need to revise?
  • kirstym01
    lyndonw - Honestly you can access that in the exam! I actually wish I had spent more time revising for costs & revenues! Good luck with your exam - let us know how you get on ;)

Jojo - good luck with your last 3, I've got 3 left too, professional ethics this Wednesday, costs & revs Tuesday 28th & AP2 Friday 1st, feeling really scared about the last 3! What have you got left apart from costs?
  • jojo1979
    jojo1979 Registered Posts: 75 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hi Kirsty,

I have costing on Tuesday, Spreadsheets the following tuesday and then the tuesday after that the final one of indirect tax. The one i am most nervous and panicking about is the costing one. It seems so difficult and its really hard remembering it all. How is your revising going for it? Are there any topics you are struggling with?

Jo
  • kirstym01
    Jo I will pm you instead of keep bumping these posts! Message coming to you shortly! x
  • lyndonw
    lyndonw Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Passed Indirect Tax tonight, only Professional Ethics to do tomorrow and then that's level 3 done. :)
Privacy Policy