Booking CBA's??

Options
Amie1977
Amie1977 Registered Posts: 33 Epic contributor 🐘
Hi Guys,

I am going to buy units Account Prep I and II from Kaplan (I am currently using Osborne books to study with).

How long does it take from requesting a booking to actually sitting the exam? Not sure how far in advance I should be booking them up. I was on the old pathway for Level 2 and you had to book months in advance.

Thanks!!

Amie

Comments

• katsutlieff
    katsutlieff Registered Posts: 459 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Amie, I rang BPP at the beginning of the month and ask for local centres to me sitting ECR. They gave me a list of centres on the phone and dates of their sittings. It's that easy, you can generally book your CBA within a week
  • MWAUGH1983
    MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Amie1977 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I am going to buy units Account Prep I and II from Kaplan (I am currently using Osborne books to study with).

How long does it take from requesting a booking to actually sitting the exam? Not sure how far in advance I should be booking them up. I was on the old pathway for Level 2 and you had to book months in advance.

Thanks!!

Amie

Hi Amie,

I enquired with the newcastle kaplan centre and they provided me with a list of possible sessions in august as thats what I requested. They charge around 33 quid please a 15 quid exam fee for external students. I asked on notice needed for each exam and they said that they obviously need aday or so to dounload the exam but to book as early as possible to avoid dissapointment.

I am in the middle of doing AP 1 and 2. Might be an idea to be study buddy's?

Martin
Privacy Policy