Not able to access certain pages ?

Options
uknitty
uknitty Registered Posts: 591 Epic contributor šŸ˜
Hi there,

I am having trouble accessing some pages on the site - I had thought initially it may be because I am a student member, but I have not been able to access some of the pages in the student section so I don't think that is the answer.

I was ver interested in the article about Excel in the current AAT magazine, I logged on to try and take a look at the page, but this site will not let me access the page - rather it give me a message saying I must be a member and logged in (although just about that it clearly says you are now logged in as member name/member number.

The other page I would like to access is from the student zone - it is a test called "which accountancy qualification is right for you". Again when I try acess this page I get the "you must be a member message" despite the top of the page saying I am logged in and clearly giving my name and membership number !

Does anyone know what may be causing this problem, and how I can fix it ?

Many Thanks

Comments

• pirate
    pirate Registered Posts: 469 Dedicated contributor šŸ¦‰
    Options
    So uKnitty
    if you are logged in you should have no problem, the magazine is in the form of a PDF so do you have a PDF reader in your browser.
    I cant find the other article so not sure about that one
  • stockport1
    stockport1 Registered Posts: 1 New contributor šŸø
    Options
    I'm having exactly the same problem. I've logged in first and it says I must be a member and logged in. It won't even let me access the magazine in PDF format, I get the same message. Let's hope the AAT sort this out ASAP.
  • uknitty
    uknitty Registered Posts: 591 Epic contributor šŸ˜
    Options
    Apparently only fully members can access the excel training.

Still not sure why I can't access the "career questionaire" part of the site and I've not got an answer for this from AAT....
  • freck59
    freck59 Registered Posts: 39 Regular contributor ā­
    Options
    uknitty wrote: Ā»
    Hi there,

I am having trouble accessing some pages on the site - I had thought initially it may be because I am a student member, but I have not been able to access some of the pages in the student section so I don't think that is the answer.

I was ver interested in the article about Excel in the current AAT magazine, I logged on to try and take a look at the page, but this site will not let me access the page - rather it give me a message saying I must be a member and logged in (although just about that it clearly says you are now logged in as member name/member number.

The other page I would like to access is from the student zone - it is a test called "which accountancy qualification is right for you". Again when I try acess this page I get the "you must be a member message" despite the top of the page saying I am logged in and clearly giving my name and membership number !

Does anyone know what may be causing this problem, and how I can fix it ?

Many Thanks

I've had the same thing but on a different page. I was meandering around the site - as you do - and decided to look at something and it was 'privileged' for student members only. Right next to that box was a box showing I was currently logged in as a student member!

There must be some 'linking' issues. Hopefully they'll sort them out soon...
Privacy Policy