Membership Fees

Options
Craig9
Craig9 Registered Posts: 69 Regular contributor ⭐
I've sat my last two level 4 exams (8 in scotland) and expect to have passed and get results end of July, so I will be MAAT once my work experience is accepted.

I've just got a letter saying that fees are due from August at £74. I presume this still assumes I'm doing level 4 at the moment.

My question is - when you pass the course is it still £74 that I am due or do you pay more or less?

Thanks

Comments

• pirate
    pirate Registered Posts: 469 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Craig

you pay more and you pay even more if you want to be a MIP

To maintain your AAT membership you need to pay an annual subscription. The amount you pay depends on your level of membership and the year in which your subscription is due. An official renewal notice is automatically sent to you each year. In some circumstances you may be entitled to a reduced subscription or pay a one-off fee and apply for life membership. Please scroll down to find more information.

Renew your AAT professional membership now.

This page provides information about the 2009/2010 membership subscription and the application fees for fellow membership and members in practice.

Full members £122

Fellow members £127

https://www.aat.org.uk/content/item2247/
  • Craig9
    Craig9 Registered Posts: 69 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Cheers, so If I pay what I'm set up on just now by direct debit - £37 in August and September for the memebership for level 4 and around the same time in middle of August I become a full member when my exam results come in and I can apply, will they send a new notice that I am due the difference of 122 - 74?
  • pirate
    pirate Registered Posts: 469 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Craig

not sure but there was a notice a few months ago that if you apply and do your work experience before you qualify there is a discount on the full fee.

Give them a bell and they can let you know exactly

sorry not to be any more help than that
Privacy Policy