Who studies independently of a training provider here?

Options
kate86
kate86 Registered Posts: 14 New contributor 🐸
Hi all,

Just wondered if what I have seen on another thread - an email from membership support stating you must be registered with a training provider to sit exams - is correct, or can you still do it alone?

Really don't have the hundreds needed to sign up for barely used distance learning!

Thanks!

Comments

• JaffasGirl
    JaffasGirl Registered Posts: 387 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I study independantly, just completed my BA2 exam yesterday. I buy the BPP books for about £40 and then book with their centre to take the exam, although this is more for convenience as their centre is the closest to me. The exam costs £45 so I'm saving around £50 a unit just on their basic package, as these don't include the cost of the exam. Only problem is the computer assessment unit, where you do need to sign up with a provider, although you can do this on a unit by unit basis with BPP, I dont have experience of other providers, but I'm sure others do as well.

It's certainly possible, you have to give a provider to the AAT when you signup, but if you know where you will most likely be taking your exams, just pick that one and you can change it if you want.

Good luck!
Privacy Policy