Xero and Kashflow Accounting Software

Options
jilt
jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
Was just wondering if any MIPs use this software at all. A business associate of my husband's who's located in Hertsfordshire is thinking of using Xero or Kashflow and is then hoping to find an accountant who she can give the login details to in order to do her year end accounts. She wants to do her own vat returns and is hoping by using software instead of spreadsheets she can do this and also save money on her year end accounts!

Wasn't sure if any accountants would use either of them so thought I would ask the question on here.

Comments

• JodieR
    JodieR Registered Posts: 1,002 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    I started a thread on here about kashflow about a week ago - might be of use to you. Never heard of xero.
  • jilt
    Options
    Thanks Jodie I'll have a look, sorry I didn't do a search I'll not be lazy next time :-)
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Xero is good. Someone else did a thread on online softwares and I did a comparison of all the ones I know. Run a search for some of the names and see what comes up.

I don't like Kashflow, but a lot of people rave about it.
  • jilt
    Options
    Think I've put her off kashflow, apparently she can get a free copy of Sage Instant through Barclays bank so she may use that.

Thanks guys
Privacy Policy