Passed!!!!!

smithy44
smithy44 Registered Posts: 31 Regular contributor ⭐
Just had my PEV CBE results and can't believe i passed i hope the formulas i posted a few weeks ago has help some others pass. It is worth all the hard work so keep working hard everyone we all get there in the end :)))))

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Congratulations smithy44

Which CBA are you doing next or are you finished?

I received my FNST (DFS) results yesterday and will be celebrating this weekend :D
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Miffy3QE
    Miffy3QE Registered Posts: 25 Regular contributor ⭐
    Well done!! Sat my Financial Statements today, truly horrendous! :(
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hello Miffy3QE

I'm sure you will have done just fine. I thought after the exam that it could have gone either way and as you say in another post you really do need to know those IAS, ratios, etc. Let us know how you get on when your results come through.

Fingers crossed for you.

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • deborahcarpenter
    deborahcarpenter Registered Posts: 161 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Well done Smithy44. I am waiting for my PEV and Business tax results, hope i will be celebrating too!!!
  • Miffy3QE
    Miffy3QE Registered Posts: 25 Regular contributor ⭐
    Jo Clark wrote: »
    Hello Miffy3QE

I'm sure you will have done just fine. I thought after the exam that it could have gone either way and as you say in another post you really do need to know those IAS, ratios, etc. Let us know how you get on when your results come through.

Fingers crossed for you.

JC

The content was not bad, to be honest, but you gotta know EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!
  • uknitty
    uknitty Registered Posts: 591 Epic contributor 🐘
    Congratulations to all who have passed their CBE's !

I'm looking to do my FNST at the end of the month - it sounds like it is going to be soooooo tough !
Privacy Policy