Level 4

emma123
emma123 Registered Posts: 108 Dedicated contributor 🦉
I'm confused! I'm with Premier T and I have passed Level 3 so I rang up and ordered the necessary books for Level 4. Books have now been delivered along with my welcome pack which says I need to register with the AAT. This is where I'm confused. When I first started this course, I registered with the AAT and got my membership number. Do I not still use the same m'ship number now at Level 4? I assumed that all details would stay the same and I would just need to renew m'ship. Anyone clarify this for me?

Comments

• Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    emma123 wrote: »
    Do I not still use the same m'ship number now at Level 4? I assumed that all details would stay the same and I would just need to renew m'ship. Anyone clarify this for me?

Yes, you are correct :) If you log into MyAAT it should say if your subs are due
  • emma123
    ah cheers Monsoon. So is that me ready to start studying? Nothing else I need do?
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I guess so! The pack is probably generic, give your training provider your membership number and check with them if there's anything else you need to do.

Good luck with your studies :)
  • emma123
    thanks monsoon :)
Privacy Policy