Project

Angie9
Angie9 Registered Posts: 12 New contributor 🐸
I can't upload my assessment documentation and send it to my tutor via AAT website, I don't have the upload your documents for assessment button at the bottom of the assessment screen or the 'Send for assessment' button so I can't upload my final draft.

I've sent an email to my tutor at college but he never answers any of them and the college in now closed for the summer and the closing date for submission is this Friday.

What should I do ?

Comments

• Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Something silly, but have you tried using a different browser?

I've got all sorts of problems with addblock on the AAT website if I use firefox, while if I use IE it actually works for me.

If not, try ringing the AAT and see if they have some help available, as it might be to do with their website?
  • uknitty
    uknitty Registered Posts: 591 Epic contributor 🐘
    Angie9 wrote: »
    I can't upload my assessment documentation and send it to my tutor via AAT website, I don't have the upload your documents for assessment button at the bottom of the assessment screen or the 'Send for assessment' button so I can't upload my final draft.

I've sent an email to my tutor at college but he never answers any of them and the college in now closed for the summer and the closing date for submission is this Friday.

What should I do ?

Are you using a laptop ? I know that the CBE's don't display properly on laptops unless you have them in "full screen view" (the next button isn't available at the bottom of the screen !)

Your problem sounds like a very similar problem to my laptop CBE problem ! So maybe viewing in full screen will fix it ? F11 doesn't work on all laptops so you can try clicking on view -> full screen from your browser menu. As your toolbar will disappear when you are in full screen mode you will have to either hit escape or the windows key to exit out of the browser window.

I'm not sure if that will work for you - but I hope it does :)
  • linzip1703
    linzip1703 Registered Posts: 35 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hi

i had the same problem is it a workbased project your doing, if so your tutor needs to set up the assesment for you, same way that they would set up the exams.
    It will then appear as an assesment and you will have a deadline detailed next to it.

Hope this helps
  • Angie9
    Angie9 Registered Posts: 12 New contributor 🐸
    Thanks for all your suggestions, all sorted now. It was due to my tutor not marking my 1st submission (although I sent it to him 2 months ago). Now he's marked it, I can now submit my 2nd draft.

Thanks again
Privacy Policy