Icas passed!

Becky V
Becky V Registered Posts: 374 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Just thought i would share my good news i have passed my ICAS project!!! Just need to fill out exit interview form and then that unit is signed off!
Feel better today now after hearing i failed my FNST!
This course is a roller coaster of emotions! LOL :)

Comments

• PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor 🐘
    Well done
  • Dsindle
    Dsindle Registered Posts: 39 Regular contributor ⭐
    Well done, its such a nice feeling to have the Competent Mark on the SOA when you get it, Worth all the time and effort!

Im just waiting on FNST and FNPF results any day now and then to organise my resits for these two.........!!
  • susiewong
    susiewong Registered Posts: 29 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hi, well done, I've also just received my results for ICAS which now means I've completed AAT, onwards and upwards for CIMA now.

Sorry to hear you failed FNST :-(

Susie
  • uknitty
    uknitty Registered Posts: 591 Epic contributor 🐘
    Congratulations on completing the project ! That is a huge chunk of the course out of the way. I've heard that the project is a real challenge, I'm a bit nervous about starting mine!

Well done again :D
  • deborahcarpenter
    deborahcarpenter Registered Posts: 161 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Well done Becky, i had a pass today on the project too!! Just waiting for business tax result any day now and financial performance result next week, then onto CIMA.
  • Becky V
    Dsindle wrote: »
    Well done, its such a nice feeling to have the Competent Mark on the SOA when you get it, Worth all the time and effort!

Im just waiting on FNST and FNPF results any day now and then to organise my resits for these two.........!!

Yes i cant wait to see it on my SOA! Good luck with your results keep me informed! :)
    susiewong wrote: »
    Hi, well done, I've also just received my results for ICAS which now means I've completed AAT, onwards and upwards for CIMA now.

Sorry to hear you failed FNST :-(

Susie

Well done thats excellent news, it is worth all the sweat and tears!
    Thank you i have sent my appeals form off as its second time of failing!
  • Becky V
    uknitty wrote: »
    Congratulations on completing the project ! That is a huge chunk of the course out of the way. I've heard that the project is a real challenge, I'm a bit nervous about starting mine!

Well done again :D

It is great to think that is out the way and now concentrate on the exams!
    It is starting the project the hard bit but once you get going it really does start to flow!

Well done Becky, i had a pass today on the project too!! Just waiting for business tax result any day now and financial performance result next week, then onto CIMA.

Well done to you for passing and fingers crossed for your results!
  • Shrinking Violet
    Shrinking Violet Registered Posts: 9 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hi Becky V

I am struggling with my project to be honest, I have the subject etc, but don't feel that I understand the next stage. I have my plan and my tutor said that's all ok, but now it's time to do the actual 1st draught I am struggling with the mapping etc

Any help appreciated!

Thanks
    Shrinking Violet :-)
  • Becky V
    Hi Becky V

I am struggling with my project to be honest, I have the subject etc, but don't feel that I understand the next stage. I have my plan and my tutor said that's all ok, but now it's time to do the actual 1st draught I am struggling with the mapping etc

Any help appreciated!

Thanks
    Shrinking Violet :-)

Hi with my mine i just started laying in out as i had with my plan, then try to extend on this in more detail, and the mapping i left until the end, to see what i hadnt included to include it all. Once you start it will come easier honest! Is your work based?
  • Shrinking Violet
    Shrinking Violet Registered Posts: 9 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hi

Yeah mine is work based, although think I may be overcomplicating it!
    I will have a go this week and try to make some sense of it all :-)
    Thanks for the info

x
Privacy Policy