exams , where to take them ?

Options
solo
solo Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
Hi , I do hope someone can help ! I have just returned to finish my my level 3 which i had studied at college and where all exams and where to take them was taken care of . I have decided to finish level 3 intermediate by studying by text book at home and am some what puzzled where to take my exams and how to book them , I am hoping that some students could help me with how to go about booking my exams and any information on good study text books . The units i need to study are cost and revenue, cash management, proffesional ethics, and spreadsheets .
Thanks for your time !

Solo

Comments

• SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    Options
    solo wrote: »
    I have decided to finish level 3 intermediate by studying by text book at home

You are not alone, some students make the decision you made before considering the issue of where to take the exam.

I think it is possible to sit exams at existing centres, but you will need to find out if the centres near you are prepared to let you.
    In most of your exams, where the computer assesses your competence there are fewer hurdles to overcome.
    In the spreadsheet assessment, you need an assessor to mark it. That assessor is typically the tutor at your registered centre.
    Where are you registered? Why not approach that centre/provider?
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
Privacy Policy