Financial Performance Passed!!

Options
Dsindle
Dsindle Registered Posts: 39 Regular contributor ⭐
Just FNST results in a week or so, them im done!!! Although being realistic, im probably going to have to resit FNST, but to pass all other exams 1st time over the last 3 years, i feel is an achivement in itself!

Glass of wine or two tonight me thinks....

Comments

• AuntieT
    AuntieT Registered Posts: 96 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Well done.

My Financial Performance is in 10 days and I'm not happy with it so good to hear that you've passed!

It's not that I don't understand it, I just can't seem to get my head around what they are actually asking me to do!

I've now got questions plastered all around the Kitchen, so I can remind myself while cooking, when they ask this - that is what they are after.
  • blj
    blj Registered Posts: 5 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Well done on passing Financial Performance at the first attempt. I too found out I passed on my first attempt, I'm only waiting for my ICAS project to go through the system. The tutor said I have passed, but 8 weeks later it is still going through internal verification before being passed to AAT :(
  • goldring
    goldring Registered Posts: 45 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    blj wrote: »
    Well done on passing Financial Performance at the first attempt. I too found out I passed on my first attempt, I'm only waiting for my ICAS project to go through the system. The tutor said I have passed, but 8 weeks later it is still going through internal verification before being passed to AAT :(

That's very annoying.
    i am waiting for my FP result, in a week's time.
    My tutor passed my project, hopefully i don't need to go through internal verification as you are experiencing. Good Luck
  • katie2008
    katie2008 Registered Posts: 294 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I passed my project in 14th Feb (tutors marking)

then countless verifications later got the result submitted to aat 14th July.

Was quite irritated,
  • blj
    blj Registered Posts: 5 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    katie2008 wrote: »
    I passed my project in 14th Feb (tutors marking)

then countless verifications later got the result submitted to aat 14th July.

Was quite irritated,

yikes!!! hope my project doesn't take that long in the system
  • Dsindle
    Dsindle Registered Posts: 39 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    AuntieT wrote: »
    I've now got questions plastered all around the Kitchen, so I can remind myself while cooking, when they ask this - that is what they are after.

Lol, the last 2 years ive always had to remind myself to 'read the question' properly, but this year has been 'read the question' again and again until you can make some sence of it!!

Good luck, i wont say it was easy but it wasnt half as bad as i had expected.
Privacy Policy