Sage Report Designer Question

DebbieM
DebbieM Registered Posts: 13 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
Hello

I want to make a report that will find a sales invoice by the customer's order number. In Report Designer I have only been able to find one field for Order Number which is within the fields listed under 'Project'. I believe this field takes the order number from the Details page of the project. I don't use this field as I invoice over and over against the same projects using different order numbers. I use the order number field on the Order Details tab of each sales invoice I raise, but I can't find this field within Report Designer.

I'm sure it is possible as when I googled it I found a link to the Sage website where they had made a report doing exactly that but it is only available to customers who sign up for the extra cover which I don't.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks,

Debbie

Comments

• PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    If you have Sage support give them a call. They charge enough!
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Did you get the report? I designed one something like it, if you did not I think I can email you a print showing the variables?
  • PAMDILL
    I tell a lie, I tried to write it but it can not be done - I checked with the Sage Users Forum and it is a glitch in the programming. The report I was thinking of was for outstanding orders etc.
  • PAMDILL
    I am having a bad day - last day before holiday. I had been trying to do a report that linked delivery lines to invoices, that was the one that could not be done.
  • PAMDILL
    What version of Sage are you using? Do you use the sales order processing module? If you can pm me I can maybe design a report for you.
Privacy Policy