Wanted to Say Hi - New MIP

Options
Curzy
Curzy Registered Posts: 13 Regular contributor ⭐
Hello

After quite a few weeks of anticpation, I've just received my MIP certifate at the beginning of the week, so I wanted to post a quick hello to everyone.

I have been lurking in the background for a few weeks and have really enjoyed reading the posts on these forums and the tips that you can pick up are invaluable.

A bit about me. I have around 15 years experience of working in both practice and over the last few years in industry. Now that my children are all in full time school, I felt the time had come for me to take the plunge and apply for the MIP status. It's always been my ambition to work for myself and the time for me personally is now right.

Thankfully I have had interest already which is very positive news (which has come from word of mouth after preparing a local charities accounts for free and helping them sort out a bookkeeping muddle). So hopfully it's onwards and upwards for me know (with alot of hard work thrown in aswell).

Anyway that's enough of me wittering on.

Thanks

Comments

• T.C.
    T.C. Registered, Tutor Posts: 1,448 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Hello, welcome and we look forward to your input!
  • anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Hi

Congratulations and well done!

Welcome aboard this mad bus ......................... I'm sure you'll fit in nicely (especially if you have a sense of humour :lol:)

Good luck with the new venture too!

Anna x
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
  • Yestin
    Yestin Registered Posts: 83 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I think a link to a Glynis post would be a great induction!
  • burg
    burg Registered, Moderator Posts: 1,441 mod
    Options
    Welcome and good luck with your new venture
    Regards,

Burg
Privacy Policy