Now MAAT

Craig9
Craig9 Registered Posts: 69 Regular contributor ⭐
Just quick message to say thanks for everyone's help over last 2 years on the boards with all questions I've had. Got my final CBA result today and passed, so now just need to pay fees for MAAT as work experience has been accepted.

Taking 6 months out and then probably doing CIMA starting with May 2012 exams, I will still be on the boards now and again though. Good luck to all those awaiting results.

Comments

• katie2008
    katie2008 Registered Posts: 294 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Congratulations :)
  • pirate
    pirate Registered Posts: 469 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Congratulations and very well done, a well earned 6 months break from study I would say
  • reader
    reader Registered Posts: 1,037 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    awesome, well done

I still have budgeting, financial performance and the project left

I can't wait to be in your position!
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    well done, feels good doesn't it?

i passed in june and am now busily trying to register onto cima this week to try and do the november exams

Tracy
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Congratulations! I qualified in Feb thank goodness and decided I didn't want to study ever again. I went and sat my Motorcycle Test at the beginning of July! No studying for that..............well except studying the road ahead! :lol:

Got my first Big Bike a couple of weeks ago so I am a big girl now! ha ha
  • babsa
    babsa Registered Posts: 118 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Well Done, I have passed all mine but I am still waiting for my work experience to be submitted. :(
  • RRP
    RRP Registered Posts: 11 New contributor 🐸
    WOO HOO me too!! 3 years and im finally done....with AAT at least! now I need to start saving for ACCA? hopefully!!! So happy, treating myself and other half for a meal at Jamie Olivers Italian to celebrate!
  • Craig9
    Thanks for messages. I'm thinking of treating myself to a Nintendo Wii haha! I have too much spare time now!
  • Craig9
    Back with a question already. Comparing prices for CIMA through Kaplan and BPP. Kaplan offer online/books learning for £914.00 http://financial.kaplan.co.uk/TrainingandQuals/Learn-Online/CIMA-Live-Online/cima-live-online-courses/Pages/default.aspx

BPP offer at £415. http://www.bpp.com/PDF/MASTER%20CIMA%20OCR.pdf

Am I missing something here? Why is BPP so much cheaper? I done AAT with Kaplan books through college and was going to continue with them but I will go with BPP if these prices are genuine...
  • Craig9
    Anyone? = )
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    The Kaplan link doesn't show me a price of £ 914, but £ 450 or so, are you sure you are looking and comparing the same things?
  • Craig9
    The £914 now shows available to purchase again in 2012. The £914 is for Tution, Revision and Question Based Day
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    BPP doesn't give you the QBD and revision courses in those online classes. Those are separated from the course you are looking at, I think they are just not listed yet on their site for the November exams.

http://www.bpp.com/courses/examination-courses/accounting--finance/cima-2011/ways-to-study/online-classroom/whats-included.aspx
  • Craig9
    O.k. thanks. Hard decision to make!
Privacy Policy