BPP Online Learning Media

BeccaLouJ9
BeccaLouJ9 Registered Posts: 896 Epic contributor 🐘
I am finding this really useful- with the books you need to constantly hold them and then do whatever type of revision yur doing- with me its copying down text- then go back to find your page etc etc.. with the online version you can just look back at the screen and it's so much simpler!

(I realise many people will already have found this, but I had some sort of epiphony when I entered the magic code this week! :))

Anywho, just thought I'd share!

Have a good weekend every one!

Becca x

Comments

• katsutlieff
    katsutlieff Registered Posts: 459 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    I've found this quiet useful as well.

I have just received my books for Business Tax but for some reason the code doesn't work. It should only be 10 figures and the ones in the book are about 15.

It has left me stumped.
  • BeccaLouJ9
    Hmm, this isn't right- have you tried asking BPP about it..?

B x
  • babsa
    babsa Registered Posts: 118 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    BPP did print some bad books when they were printing in a hurry I had one with some of the pages hanging out and no code. My college tutor sent it back and BPP replaced with a new book. :)
  • uknitty
    uknitty Registered Posts: 591 Epic contributor 🐘
    I've found this quiet useful as well.

I have just received my books for Business Tax but for some reason the code doesn't work. It should only be 10 figures and the ones in the book are about 15.

It has left me stumped.
    I've just tried to log on and first of all I am not able to clearly read the code because it has not scratched off properly and so I can't make out some of the numbers, also the code is not 10 digits. Emailed BPP first thing this morning as I wanted to do some revision urgently as my exam is on Friday but they have not got back to me.
  • BeccaLouJ9
    Yeh, I found that too, about the foil. It doesn't quite come off properly.. I did it on another book and it just failed so I never even attempted to input the partial code and forgot all about it! This time I managed to get through the silvery bit and it worked!

B x
  • JaffasGirl
    JaffasGirl Registered Posts: 387 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Are you sure your using the right numbers? Under the foil bit there are two sets of numbers, I can't remember if it was the top or bottom set of numbers, but one is longer than the other!
  • katsutlieff
    katsutlieff Registered Posts: 459 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Are you sure your using the right numbers? Under the foil bit there are two sets of numbers, I can't remember if it was the top or bottom set of numbers, but one is longer than the other!

DOH!!

I have just found the second line of code, thank you
  • uknitty
    uknitty Registered Posts: 591 Epic contributor 🐘
    I can't read either set properly :D
  • janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Have just received my books yesterday so will have a go, used Kaplan last year they had the same and found it really useful meant I good study at work without carrying books around.

Annoying thing is told by our tutor ro look a Ethics over hols and book not available to 12th Sept, go back 13th. Oh well!
Privacy Policy