Unit 15 Cash Management - audio & mock answers?

Budgie
Budgie Registered Posts: 56 Regular contributor ⭐
Hello :) Does anyone have links etc to any audio/podcasts/webinars on Unit 15 Cash Management & Credit Control please? There is one E-learning topic on ratios related to Unit 15 on the AAT site but I can't find anything else. The documents for the case study were not on there though. I know Sandy Hood did webinars in January 2010, would these still be available anywhere, or was it just for his college?

Also does anyone have mock answers to past paper D1910 please?

Sorry to be a pest!

Comments

• SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    I did do a series of webinars. They were rather like classes where someone could put his or her hand up and I was able to respond.
    I don't think they were saved, and certainly they would have been more useful at the time they were broadcast rather than played back.

Have you read a text book on the topic yet?

If so, where are you confident already?
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • Budgie
    Budgie Registered Posts: 56 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hi Sandy, thanks for your reply. Yes, I've studied the Kaplan textbook and am going through it again for my re-sit on the 17th. I can do calculations, formulae etc. I can mostly do cash budgets, I just need a little more practice.

However I struggle with some of the more subjective things, like interpreting ratios, or long wordy explanations about types of investments, my brain doesn't like thinking sideways! I've passed everything else on Level 3 but I'm not all that bright when it comes to things like this.

I've also ordered the BPP Passcards which has been recommended elsewhere on the forums, and I've used before for Ethics and Work Skills.

Re the audio, I just find it helps my learning to have some kind of audio explanation or some kind of visual summary. I study by distance learning, so I didn't have any lectures.
Privacy Policy