FNST CBA's not working :-(

oli
oli Registered Posts: 88 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi there,

The financial statements CBA's seem to load up ok but after about 5 minutes I seem to get stuck on one page e.g. I cannot go onto the next question. I have tried both internet explorer and firefox, what should I do?

Any help would be much appreciated

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hello Oli

Which CBA 1 or 2 - I'll give it a go and see what happens? Back in a few minutes...
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hello again Oli

I've just tried all three CBAs - CBA1 and CBA1 with pop up (great idea by the way AAT) and CBA2.

They all seem to working ok on my pc uisng IE as the browser - maybe a little slow to move forward/backwards between questions.

You probably know this already but you can click on the question number on the left hand side of the screen rather than using the arrows on the bottom right hand side 'back/next'.

Hope this helps.

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • oli
    oli Registered Posts: 88 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hi Jo,

Had a go with both CBAs using IE and firefox but still no luck. I get task 1.1 and 1.2 done which will take around 20 mins then if I either click next or 1.3 or any of the other task numbers it doesn't work.
  • jenny3549
    jenny3549 Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Me too!

Hi Oli,

I just tried the pop up FNST and couldn't get past question 1.2. Nothing I tried worked, the whole thing just froze so I gave up in the end. It's not my browser as it's always worked fine before.

It's not just you!
Privacy Policy