AAT Project

Josh Peake
Josh Peake Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
Hi all

Can anyone tell me where I can download the matching/mapping document for the project at technician level?

The document is basically a list of criteria and there is a column for you to write the paragraph or line number to advise the examiner where to look in relation to the specified criteria.

If you can help in any way, I'd be very grateful.

Josh

Comments

• katie2008
    katie2008 Registered Posts: 294 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi Josh,

If you log into 'MY AAT'

and then go to learn plus,

then look for the assessment, it should be around there as a download, near where you downloaded the other things like the actual assessment material..

Let me know if you can find it, thanks

Katie.

Ps: Welcome to the forums, we try to help, not all bad here :)
  • totleyblade
    totleyblade Registered Posts: 48 Regular contributor ⭐
    Mapping Document

Look in the Study Support area on the main website, click on practice assesments and study support, click on practice assesments for level 4 and you should find ths mapping document under the heading for Internal Control section.
  • katie2008
    katie2008 Registered Posts: 294 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    ps: if you cant find it,

send me your email address as I have it saved as a pdf on my computer and I will send it over to you.

Katie
  • babsa
    babsa Registered Posts: 118 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi Josh,

Try this link. if not type in the search internal control and accounting mapping standards.

http://www.aat.org.uk/search/?sr=internal control and accounting mapping standards

Babs
  • Josh Peake
    Hi Katie
    Thanks for your messages. As you know, this was my first ever post and am touched by everyones support and advice in just a few hours. Wish i'd got involved in these forums earlier lol. I've not had a look on aat website yet but if I send you my email anyway, may be you could send it if you have the time. God I'm so lazy.
    I have to upload my project to LearnPlus by the 30th August and this seems complicated too. why cant we just email it to whoever. just ranting now. sorry.
    my email is jp_1982@hotmail.com
    cheers
    Josh
  • Josh Peake
    Thanks Babs for the reply
    I'm sure I've found the mapping document via the link you sent.
    nice one!
    cheers
    J
  • babsa
    babsa Registered Posts: 118 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi Josh,
    When you start to upload you project the mapping document is there for you to download, you will have to save it in my documents, type your mapping up in the boxes and then upload it with the rest of you project. The the instructions are there make sure you read then properly. Good Luck.
    babs
Privacy Policy