Shall I sell my text books?

geek84
geek84 Registered Posts: 568 Epic contributor 🐘
Good Morning Folks

Since I have now passed my level 3, is it a good idea to sell the text books which came with the course material, or do you think I may need them in level 4, or indeed the acca (which I am hoping to eventually complete)?

I have about 8 Osborne books associated with level 3 which I received together with the course material. However, if I was going to sell them, I have no idea the price to charge!

Thanks

Comments

• Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I've still got all my books. I find them useful for reference material.
    I don't think you'll need them for level 4.

As an example, partnerships still confuse me in some respects. It's nice to know my text book is here so I can go right back to basics if I need to.
  • janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    geek84 wrote: »
    Good Morning Folks

Since I have now passed my level 3, is it a good idea to sell the text books which came with the course material, or do you think I may need them in level 4, or indeed the acca (which I am hoping to eventually complete)?

I have about 8 Osborne books associated with level 3 which I received together with the course material. However, if I was going to sell them, I have no idea the price to charge!

Thanks
    Hi

I would not be able to sell mine as there is that many notes in them, but have already found myself looking back at them.

Jan
  • babsa
    babsa Registered Posts: 118 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi,

I agree with Monson, I have kepted my books for reference.
    I have completed level 4 but still used the books for level 3 for the costing stuff this year.
    Monsoon wrote: »
    I've still got all my books. I find them useful for reference material.
    I don't think you'll need them for level 4.

QUOTE]
Privacy Policy