I'm Qualified :-D

oli
oli Registered Posts: 88 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi all,

Just got my results for financial statements, can't believe I passed I'm so happy :-)

Just a quick question, when do I have MAAT after my name?

To all those waiting for results I hope that you all passed :-)

Comments

• Henry
    Henry Registered Posts: 56 Regular contributor ⭐
    Have you submitted your application for membership? Once you have done this and everything has been verified and approved (and you have paid the fees) then you will be assigned the letters. Everything should be explained when you login to MyAAT and look at the relevant links for full membership. Best of luck.
  • uknitty
    uknitty Registered Posts: 591 Epic contributor 🐘
    Congratulations ! Not sure how long after submitting your work experience it will take for you to get your membership certificate, but I wanted to take this opportunity to say ***WELL DONE*** :D
  • Becky V
    Becky V Registered Posts: 374 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Just wanted to say congratulations aswell, what a great feeling it must be!! I am longing for the day that i will be saying this :)
  • Steve Collings
    Steve Collings Registered Posts: 997 Epic contributor 🐘
    Well done and congratulations!

Regards
    Steve
  • oli
    @Henry: I submitted my application for membership and was just waiting on the results frommy final exams. It says I have paid the fees but weren't the fees waived if you applied for full membership online?

Thanks everyone :-)
  • Henry
    Henry Registered Posts: 56 Regular contributor ⭐
    Oli,
    To my knowledge, if your student membership fee was due for renewal and you have recently paid this then you wont pay an additional membership fee. However you are still liable for the admission fee which is £45 but subject to a total discount of £20. They take a while to send out the Membership Certificate but you will find that they change your name on MyAAT to reflect the MAAT status well before they do send out the certificate. If you have completed all three steps and these have ticks against them it should not take long for them to change your status. You will also receive an email confirmation the minute membership has been granted. If you think it is taking too long then perhaps send Membership Development an email.
  • oli
    Received an email on Friday I am now MAAT :-)

Just awaiting my certificate and welcome pack, already added my letters to my CV.
Privacy Policy