Question Banks/Exam Practice, Level 4

Options
zara5034
zara5034 Registered Posts: 170 Dedicated contributor 🦉
I have various BPP and Kaplan question banks/Exam Practice books for sale. All Technician Level and all priced at £4.00 + P&P each.

The books are basically full of exam questions and answers based on the CBT assessments and include a number of practice assessments. I found them invaluable while studying for the CBTs

I will also throw in the study cards with them for free.

I am based in Cornwall, but will post anywhere in the UK.

Cheers

Zara

Comments

• Jonno1
    Jonno1 Registered Posts: 63 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hello Zara,
    Do you have unit 18 Business tax workbooks & passcards? If so what year?
    jonno1
  • zara5034
    Options
    Hi Jonno1

Yes I do have that Business Tax Question/Answer book and pass cards. Sorry for the delay in replying. These threads always take a while to show as they're checked by AAT.

Whereabouts are you?

Zara
  • zara5034
    Options
    Sorry, meant to say. They are for exams up to August 2011, I'm not sure how much will change from this year, you may be able to check with your course provider.
  • Jonno1
    Jonno1 Registered Posts: 63 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hello Zara,
    I live in Nottingham, so you would have to post them to me. You can email me a personal message on this website with your address so I can send the monies to you.
    Jonno1
  • stephleedz
    stephleedz Registered Posts: 179 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Hi Zara5034,

The questions banks on the AAT website say that when you purchase them you get an online version? Do you know much about this? If you do, do you know if the online version is printable as I could be doing with a Budgeting question bank as soon as possible and thought if I bought one I could print it off the online version?

Hope the above makes sense?

Thanks

Steph
  • zara5034
    Options
    Sooo sorry, I have only just seen the above post!

Do you still need to know about the online practice exams? You are correct, they come with a silver foil, scratch off bit that gives you a code to put into the website, and it will unlock a practice exam. I have no idea if they are still valid, I never used them so silver foil bit is still in tact.

Best regards

Zara
Privacy Policy