ICAS Project Subject?

Options
stephleedz
stephleedz Registered Posts: 179 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
Hi All,

Can I ask has anyone used the case study on the AAT website for there project subject...Bayou Stores Limited?

Or did anyone use a Cade study which wasn't based on their own personal work experience?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Steph

Comments

• Angie9
    Angie9 Registered Posts: 12 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hi Steph,

I used the case study on the AAT website Bayou Stores Limited for my project back in May and found the BPP Internal Control and Accounting Systems Workbook a great help as I hadn't a clue how to start my project.

Angie
  • stephleedz
    Options
    Thank you so much for replying. Yes that is of great help.

Can I ask are you a distance learning on in class student like myself and who are you studying with?

Steph x
  • iskcel
    iskcel Registered Posts: 34 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I used a case study. It wasn't Bayou Stores they gave me but it was very similar, most of the detail was the same.

I used BPP online classroom and found it very helpful. The books they provided me with were clear and easy to understand!!

I have to say I was dreading the ICAS project but it was no where near as bad as I thought it would be.

Good Luck
  • Angie9
    Angie9 Registered Posts: 12 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    I was studying with a college in SW London, just awaiting my final result for financial performance CBT.

We was given the project back at the beginning of year but kept putting it off as didn’t have a clue and the college tutor was no help. But once I got the book I put aside time at the weekend and finished the project in about 4 weeks.

All the best with yours.
  • stephleedz
    Options
    Thank you for your help and advice its greatly appreciated.

Good luck I really hope everything works out for you.

Thanks

Steph
Privacy Policy