Passed Budgeting!

adiba
adiba Registered Posts: 53 Epic contributor 🐘
Hi guys

Passed my budgeting exam, woohoo! It's only been three weeks since I sat the CBA as well so didn't expect the results back for another few weeks yet but am really pleased, can focus on revising for FNPF now!

Comments

• uknitty
    uknitty Registered Posts: 591 Epic contributor 🐘
    Brilliant news !*** CONGRATULATIONS ***

I've got mine coming up a week on Wednesday. Hope I get my results through as quickly as you do !
  • geek84
    geek84 Registered Posts: 568 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hi adiba

Congratulations on your exam success. What unit will you be studying next?

I presume you have passed the financial statements unit?
  • zhulme
    zhulme Registered Posts: 52 Regular contributor ⭐
    adiba

Congratulations adiba, im in the same boat i sat mine 2 1/2 weeks ago and was really surprised when the reults showed up on the aat yesterday, kaplan must be stepping up on their usually rather dissappointing reputation!
  • adiba
    Thanks guys!

I studied my Level 2 and 3 at college and was really nervous about going it alone this year but had no other option due to financial reasons but am feeling abit more confident now.
    Geek84
    I'm studying the Financial Perfomance unit at the moment and have my CBA booked in a few weeks time. I haven't done Financial Statements yet but am planning to move onto that next.
  • reader
    reader Registered Posts: 1,037 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hi Abida

Well done on passing budgeting

I've got that exam on 14th Oct

I haven't started revising yet; how long did it take for you to study for that exam? Any tips?
  • adiba
    Thanks reader

In regards to revision, I'd advise you to definitely have a go at the practice CBA's a few times and also for extra revision, you could print off the past papers and have a go at them as well. Can't remember exactly how long it took me to revise but I'm not working at the moment, I'm on maternity leave and so I fit my studying around my little girl, normally try and get a few hours done when shes asleep.

Good luck with your exam, hope it goes well!
  • reader
    reader Registered Posts: 1,037 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Thanks for the reply; I'll take your advise and definitely practice the CBEs; Thanks again
Privacy Policy