Financial Performance Variances!! :(

jane
jane Registered Posts: 165 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Oh noooooo, just started chapter two of the Osborne Book and I'm really nervous now!! How am I going to remember all of this by December!!! Now PANICKING !

Comments

• uknitty
    uknitty Registered Posts: 591 Epic contributor 🐘
    Have you done budgeting yet Jane ?

I've not started Financial Performance (got my budgeting exam on Wednesday and then I have allowed myself a 2 week break before taking a look at FNPF) I was hoping that there was going to be lots of crossover between the two units.
  • adiba
    adiba Registered Posts: 53 Epic contributor 🐘
    Jane

I'm currently studying Financial Performance too, best advice I can give is to practise lots and you will find they get a lot easier. I've got my CBA booked next week and have thankfully managed to learn all the variances so feeling much better.
  • jane
    jane Registered Posts: 165 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi guys

I started college 3 weeks ago to finish AAT, I did level 2 & 3 through home study and did it all at my own pace. College however, are at a faster pace and I am studying Budgeting and Financial Performance side by side. We have both exams early December!! I really am not used to doing two at once, so am a little nervous as to how I am going to get on. So far I have been putting a good few hours in every eve. I work full time and go to college one afternoon/eve a week. So at the moment I feel like I have information overload!! :) - hopefully I will settle down pretty soon, I need to otherwise I will be in a right old pickle!! Lol. Good luck both of you in your up coming exams, and i appreciate all the help that I get on this forum. It's really nice to know that you are not alone and that there is help out there with others that are going through the same worries.
Privacy Policy