Professional Ethics

Options
janwal
janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
Hi

I have just started level 3 in September, sudying through local college but using BPP books. We are due to start Professional Ethics on Tuesday and although I ordered all my books in July I am still waiting on Ethics. I rang them on Wednesday and they are out of stock and were suppose to email me with a delivery date, still waiting.

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to study this without backup from the book?

Also we have just got an email from college to say that they have upgraded all the computers to Excell 2010 and we have just done 2 weeks x 3 hrs on 2003.

Not a good start to a new term, hope it improves!!

Jan

Comments

• Diddy Mau
    Diddy Mau Registered Posts: 238 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I would say yes, but all depends on your college.
    I have managed to do level 2 & 3 though my college without any books. Then again, we always had plenty of handouts. some of them were taken from the books.
    With excel, thats riddiculous. The college should have updated their systems before the college started. I would be asking if the old 2003 is still available to use and what system do you need to use for the exam.

Good luck with Proffesional Ethics, presonally I found this subject very dry, but it gets better.
  • janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Diddy Mau wrote: »
    I would say yes, but all depends on your college.
    I have managed to do level 2 & 3 though my college without any books. Then again, we always had plenty of handouts. some of them were taken from the books.
    With excel, thats riddiculous. The college should have updated their systems before the college started. I would be asking if the old 2003 is still available to use and what system do you need to use for the exam.

Good luck with Proffesional Ethics, presonally I found this subject very dry, but it gets better.
    Hi Diddy Mau

Our tutor did ask for level 3 to be left on and he got told they needed to move with the times, he finished on a positive note and said at least they didn't do it just before the exam we have time to practice.

He is very good at handouts (or was last year) so hopefully we may not be too bad then.

Thanks for advice.

Jan
Privacy Policy