Accountancy Magazines

Options
Diddy Mau
Diddy Mau Registered Posts: 238 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
Hello All,
I was wondering if anyone knows of any good accountancy magazines, apart from the AAT one.
Ideally I would like one that is free, Either one to be posted out or one I can have sent to me via e-mail.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• BeccaLouJ9
    BeccaLouJ9 Registered Posts: 896 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hello,

I get PQ and Global Accountant. GA dont send them in the post unless you specifically ask though. PQ is really good.

B x
  • janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Hi

I get both of those through the post and find some really interesting articles especially in PQ.

Jan
  • jenny3549
    jenny3549 Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    PQ is really good. I also get Global Accountant but have only had one issue so not sure about it yet.

The best one I have by far though is Accountancy Magazine (produced for ICAEW). It's monthly and absolutely jammed with articles on all sorts of areas. I'm not sure how easy it is to get hold of as I get mine from a friend who's a member of ICAEW so it could be worth asking around if you work with anyone or know anyone who is a member.
  • Diddy Mau
    Diddy Mau Registered Posts: 238 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    thank you.
    I will look into these and subscribe
  • anisurrahman
    anisurrahman Registered Posts: 130 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    For ICAEW magazine subscription, please see details below

By telephone: 01635 588493 Or email: accountancy@circdata.com

Important information for ICAEW members
    If you are a member of the ICAEW, you will only receive Accountancy magazine as part of your institute membership package until January 2012. To continue receiving accountancy from February subscribe now.

2011/12 Subscription Rates
    ICAEW member rate (20% discount)
    One year - UK: £79.20

Two years - UK: £142.56

Three years - UK: £201.96

Standard rate
    One year - UK: £99.00

Two years - UK: £178.20

Three years - UK: £252.45

Source: http://www.accountancymagazine.com/croner/jsp/Editorial.do?channelId=-305535&contentId=819400&linkName=AccMag_hmpg_ad&Failed_Reason=No+BVCookie+present+to+retrieve+the+session.&cache=true&Failed_Page=%2fjsp%2fEditorial.do&invokingPortal=Accy_Mag&BV_UseBVCookie=No
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    sometimes in the aat mag there is a discount code for the accountancy magazine, i got a years subscription for £19, have a look through your mag first

Tracy
Privacy Policy