Elvis Tribute Charity Night - 22nd Oct 2011

Kitkat82
Kitkat82 Registered Posts: 46 Regular contributor ⭐
Evening all

I'm organising an Elvis Tribute Night to raise money for MacMillan Cancer Support in memory of Lillian Smith who lost her battle with cancer last year, she was the mother of my best friend and like a second mum to me.

This is a show with two fantastic entertainers Mark Keeley (www.markkeeley.com ) and Lee Jackson ( www.elvispresleylookalike.com) who will rock your world with Elvis' hits such as hound dog, jailhouse rock, burning love, wonder of you and many more! Followed by a disco and raffle!

Tickets are only £20 each

Tickets can be purchased by either emailing purplelilys@live.co.uk or calling Katie on 07956 125349 or Rachel on 07835 433083.

Tickets are also available to purchase online but will incur a booking fee http://macmillanelvistribute.eventbrite.com/

We have agreed reduced rooms rates with the Holiday Inn and rooms are available for anyone wanting to stay the night, prices from £49 per room bed & breakfast, based on 2 people sharing. Anyone wishing to book a room at this discounted rate needs to quote ref: ETN221011 when booking.

Fancy dress optional for anyone who is feeling adventurous, 50's, rock n
roll, Grease etc

We hope you can join us to help raise money for this worthy cause.

Many thanks

Katie

Comments

• Kitkat82
    tickets are still available
  • Sulew17
    Sulew17 Registered Posts: 174 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    It sounds brilliant but since I'm up in the frozen north I won't be able to come along. Have a great time and I hope you raise loads for such a worthwhile cause.

Su
  • Kitkat82
    thanks Su, hope you don't freeze too much :-)
  • Kitkat82
    just over a week to go :-)
Privacy Policy