Failed Costs!! :-(

Sammmy88
Sammmy88 Registered Posts: 283 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
I know without looking at the results that I have definatly failed that one!!! ARGHH!!
Level 2 - Passed 2011
Level 3 - Passed 2012
Level 4 - Passed 2014

Awaiting to start CIMA :)

Comments

• PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Put it out of your mind until you get the results, you don't know for sure until then! Just enjoy it being over :)
  • amyjayne27
    amyjayne27 Registered Posts: 314 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Hey Sammy,

Did you not take the CBA so you would know straight away?

Im sure you will be fine, as long as you have revised alot and tried your hardest thats all you can do.

Keep your chin up!
  • Sammmy88
    Sammmy88 Registered Posts: 283 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Yup I failed! I know straight away! The first section was fine, it was just the 2nd second! ouch!!! They reworded it and created tables and just really confused me and I panicked and my mind went blank! :-(
    Level 2 - Passed 2011
    Level 3 - Passed 2012
    Level 4 - Passed 2014

Awaiting to start CIMA :)
  • amyjayne27
    amyjayne27 Registered Posts: 314 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Oh sorry I thought you hadnt got your results yet as you said I know without looking at the result, so you have had a look at your results then?

I know part 2 was definately different, with this unit I think the best thing to do is really learn the material, dont get too used to the layout as this is when it will throw you off. As long as you know the information and really understand it you will fly through it next time.

You can do it!
  • Sulew17
    Sulew17 Registered Posts: 174 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    I know without looking at the results that I have definatly failed that one!!! ARGHH!!

Am really sorry to hear that Sammy - particularly since I'm taking it in a few weeks! Just keep at it and try not to panic - I'm sure you'll do well next time!

Su
Privacy Policy