AP11 exam practice - Kaplan and AAT

Julietteb
Julietteb Registered Posts: 26 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
Hi all

Just wondered, has anyone found the Kaplan practise exams noticeably more difficult than the AAT ones for AP11?

Comments

• janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Hi

Our college has recommended we don't use the Kaplan ones as they seem to cover far more than needed, they recommend Osbourne which are quite good.

Jan
  • Julietteb
    Thanks for that.

Unfortunately I've purchased the Kaplan books so that's what I'm stuck with! I'm doing distance learning not college.
  • janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Thanks for that.

Unfortunately I've purchased the Kaplan books so that's what I'm stuck with! I'm doing distance learning not college.
    I find the Kaplan books ok to follow and although we are using BPP at college I have purchased them myself, you can still use the practice site on Osbourne even if you arn't studying with them

http://www.osbornebooks.co.uk/elearning

Good luck!

Jan
  • welshwizard
    welshwizard Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Surely though, if you can complete difficult questions in practice assessments then the AAT 'live' assessment will be no problem? Is this not a good thing?
  • Julietteb
    Yes its no bad thing. I did the AAT on-line practice exam last night and was a bit surprised to have passed as i didnt feel i knew enough from the Kaplan book. I just didnt want to get too complacent about it in case the AAT one was just an easy one and the real thing was going to be much harder.

Guess I'll find out next week when I do it for real!
Privacy Policy