Exam on Friday, what do I need to take with me?

*Gems*
*Gems* Registered Posts: 15 New contributor 🐸
I'm sitting my Cash Management exam on Friday but I'm a home learner so don't know what, if anything, I'm meant to take with me to my exam? I know when it was the paper based ones you had to take certain letters etc with you but the last time I sat an exam was a couple of years ago as I had to take a break from studies and now I'm not sure what the procedures are.

As it's a CBA do I need to take anything with me? I'm assuming I'm allowed to take a calculator and maybe a pen and paper too? Do I need to take anything else?

Comments

• Dsindle
    Dsindle Registered Posts: 39 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hi Gems

You just need to take a calculator and pen, as paper will be supplied to you.

With regards to ID, all i needed for each of mine was photo ID, as they will already have you set up with your AAT number, but probably worth taking your AAT number with you just incase.

Good luck!
  • *Gems*
    Thank you :)
  • Sharleen
    Sharleen Registered Posts: 36 Regular contributor ⭐
    Let us know how you get on. I have this exam next Friday.

Good luck!
  • janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Good luck, Gems, not started this subject yet!
  • anisurrahman
    anisurrahman Registered Posts: 130 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Good Luck * Gems *..............icon14.gif
  • PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Don't forget some snacks!
  • Sulew17
    Sulew17 Registered Posts: 174 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Good luck for Friday. I'm taking this one in a few weeks so fingers x'd !

Su
  • *Gems*
    Thanks all, really nervous about it now. I was pretty confident but my fiance suffered a collapsed lung yesterday so we've spent the last couple of days to and from the hospital so as you can imagine my heads been all over the place! I think I'm going to need all the luck I can get!
  • Louise89
    Louise89 Registered Posts: 296 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Good Luck! & I hope your fiance is feeling better!
  • *Gems*
    I passed :)

I found some of the questions very different to previous exams and my study material which did throw me a bit, I know they don't set out to trick you but some of the questions, in my opinion, could have had more than one answer but I'm guessing I'm not allowed to discuss specifics on here
  • janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Congratulations *Gems*, bet thats a wait off your mind now you can concentrate on getting your fiance better.

Weel done!!
  • Sulew17
    Sulew17 Registered Posts: 174 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Well done Gems great to hear you've passed - especially with everything else you've had going on. Hope your fiance recovers quickly.
Privacy Policy