Another one failed!!!

Sammmy88
Sammmy88 Registered Posts: 283 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
Just failed indirect tax and I was so confident that I had passed!!! Throw the towel in??
Level 2 - Passed 2011
Level 3 - Passed 2012
Level 4 - Passed 2014

Awaiting to start CIMA :)

Comments

• Dsindle
    Dsindle Registered Posts: 39 Regular contributor โญ
    Nope, you pick yourself up and try again :0)
  • Julietteb
    Julietteb Registered Posts: 26 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Don't give up! Think of it as a glitch, we're all bound to fail one at some point!

Good luck in the next one
  • janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Keep going Sammy, think of it as a dummy run!

Good luck!
  • Carl168
    Carl168 Registered Posts: 10 Regular contributor โญ
    You'll be fine.. no need to quit now.. the only thing i say is, you do seem to be doing one exam after another at quite a quick pace.. maybe you should just slow down a little and make sure you cover all the aspects of each module..

its just a suggestion.. sometimes it just a little bit of time for things to sink in
  • anisurrahman
    anisurrahman Registered Posts: 130 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I completely agree with Carl168. I think that you should slow down a bit, take your time and practice a lot. Before your Indirect Tax exam, did you do any practice assessment on AAT website?

As all the VAT related informations are provided on the right hand side of the exam screen (VAT rates, Different type of accounting, Invoice + Tax point, EU and outside of EU trading etc.), I think it is all about familiarizing with the information link/screen. So, you know where to find your answer.

Good Luck.
    You'll be fine.. no need to quit now.. the only thing i say is, you do seem to be doing one exam after another at quite a quick pace.. maybe you should just slow down a little and make sure you cover all the aspects of each module..

its just a suggestion.. sometimes it just a little bit of time for things to sink in
  • Sammmy88
    I am totally ready for them, and believe I am going at a normal rate. For costs and Revenues, I have the BPP Question abnk, so done all the practice tests in there, all the practice ones in the Osbourne book, the ones on the AAT website and the ones on the Osbourne website. And did the same for the Indirect Tax, so did all the papers!! And passed them! I just panic in exams!!
    Level 2 - Passed 2011
    Level 3 - Passed 2012
    Level 4 - Passed 2014

• coojee
    coojee Registered Posts: 794 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I am totally ready for them, and believe I am going at a normal rate. For costs and Revenues, I have the BPP Question abnk, so done all the practice tests in there, all the practice ones in the Osbourne book, the ones on the AAT website and the ones on the Osbourne website. And did the same for the Indirect Tax, so did all the papers!! And passed them! I just panic in exams!!

You're with eagle aren't you? Have you done any of their progress tests and had feedback from your tutor?
  • Sammmy88
    Yes I am with Eagle, and I do all the Tests that are avaliable! And the results are good! It's just exams that panic me!
    Level 2 - Passed 2011
    Level 3 - Passed 2012
    Level 4 - Passed 2014

Privacy Policy