Interview on Friday -what questions should I ask - HELP !!

Options
Bec Smiles
Bec Smiles Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
Hi,

I have an interview on Friday at Ernst & Young for a Tax trainee.... what questions should I ask and does anyone have any tips for the interview itself. Needless to say, I am VERY nervous !!

Comments

• anisurrahman
    anisurrahman Registered Posts: 130 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Hello

Some sample questions below

• What challenges might I encounter if I take on this position?
    • What are the 3 best aspects of working for this company?
    • What is the organization’s plan for the next five years, and how does this department/division fit in?
    What do you see as the most important opportunities for improvement in the area I hope to join?
    • What specific skills from the person you hire would make your life easier?
    What are the attributes of the job that you’d like to see improved?
    • What are the organization’s three most important goals?
    What is your company’s policy on attending seminars, workshops, and other training opportunities?
    • How does the company support and promote personal and professional growth?
    • What attracted you to working for this organization?
    • How would you describe the experience of working here?
    • What have you liked most about working here?
    • What are the day-to-day responsibilities I’ll be assigned?
    • Are there any weaknesses in the department that you are particularly looking to improve?
    • What are the company’s strengths and weaknesses compared with the competition? (name one or two companies)
    • What goals or objectives need to be achieved in the next six months?
    What personal qualities or characteristics do you most value?
    • How would you characterise the organisation? What are its principal values? What are its greatest challenges?
    • Is the company more of an early adapter of technology, a first mover, or is it content to first let other companies work the bugs out and then implement a more mature version of the technology?
    • What are the success factors that will tell you if the decision to bring me on board was the right one?
    • What initial projects would I be tackling?

Finally you can check this website: http://www.ey.com/UK/en/Careers/Students/Joining-EY

Good Luck

Ronnie
Privacy Policy